Team Fundraising Page of HR Scrubs
Bring out your giving spirit and support "HR Scrubs" during the fun-filled Together We Care Amazing Race challenge! We will be participating in a fun and friendly competition with our work colleagues while raising funds to give back to the community. Games, costumes, challenges, fun and charity…. all go hand-in-hand here!
raised of $500 goal
Location / Venue
- 150 6 Avenue Southwest
- Suncor Energy Centre, Under the hanging plane
- Calgary, AB
- T2P 3E3, Canada
- Oct 25, 2017 11:30 am to
- Oct 25, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
So what are you waiting for?
Format of the campaign
• Register as a team of two to participate, by October 23, 2017. Note- once you've registered your team, both participants need to visit the team page and add themselves as 'participants'.
• No minimum donation required to participate. Although there is an award for the highest donations generated, so give it your best shot to raise most funds!
• On the day of the event, dressed in costumes, you will race through the towers of the Suncor Energy Centre in a series of 10 fun-filled challenges ranging from matching baby photos of Senior Leaders to knocking pop cans by firing rubber bands. The Trivia questions will put your knowledge of United Way and other charities to test.
• There are 4 prizes to be won
Highest Donation Generated
• Winners will receive a certificate and a Leader’s Experience with one of the following:
Alister Cowan - EVP and CFO
Colin Foley - VP Enterprise Risk & Audit
Angela Butler – VP & Controller
Trevor Bell – VP Tax.
That isn’t all; the team with Fastest Finish wins the Amazing Race Trophy and loads of bragging rights.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Utej at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim at email@example.com.
Cameron Koziskie gave a $100 donation to support Kim CassonGo Kimmy! Hope you had fun with the race.
Tammy Arseneau gave a $52 donation
Jodi Drake gave a donationWish I could be there - I heart HR!!! -Jodi