2019 Plane Pull
Pulling together to solve #unignorable issues
About This Campaign
United Way and UPS are excited to partner together again for the 8th Annual Plane Pull. Mark your calendars and sign up your team today – Early bird registration is now open!
Sunday, September 15
UPS Customer Centre – 22 Aero Drive NE
Since launching, this event has raised more than $700,000 for our community. Local people like you coming together to pull a 200,000 pound plane across the tarmac. This isn’t for the faint of heart and neither is solving our cities #unignorable issues, but together we can do local good. There will also be fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.
New this year
This year we are excited to introduce a new twist to the pulling game, Industry's Best competition. More information to come.
Important note from The Calgary Airport Authority for all team participants
Please ensure you and your team members register with the following information:
- Please ensure you and your team members register with the following information:
- Full legal names as shown on a valid (non-expired) government issued photo ID, date of birth and government issued photo ID.
- All information submitted must be legally recognized and match a valid government issued photo ID
- Please advise if any team member is a valid RAIC/Temporary Pass holder at any Airport within Canada.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team can register up to 20 members, but only 15 people can pull the plane with at least four female members pulling.
- Team members must be 18 or older to participate.
- All teams must raise a minimum of $1,200 to participate.
Kids Pull 2019
We are excited to bring Kids Pull back to the tarmac! Pre-register your kids (ages 7 to 17) or enjoy on-site registration from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Check out our Facebook page to receive event updates.
Show your local love by pulling together to solve our city’s #unignorable issues.
A big thank you to our presenting sponsor, UPS, for continuing to do local good in our community.
raised of $125,000 goal
Location / Venue
- 22 Aero Drive Northeast
- Calgary, AB T2E 8Z9
- Sep 15, 2019 10:00 am to
- Sep 15, 2019 03:00 pm
Campaign to Support United Way of Calgary and Area
United Way works tirelessly to improve lives through the power of local communities. We invest in local programs and collaborations in the areas of poverty, kids, and communities to help local residents thrive.
For the 3rd year in a row the team at Charlesglen Toyota will pull together to raise funds and awareness for the United Way of Calgary. As the proud recipient of the 2019 Spirits of Gold Award of Excellence, under 500 employees we are thrilled to show Calgary how we create a lasting imp...